Concerned about a tree? Contact us today
Health and Safety Policy
We see health and safety as an integral part of everything we do. It can be seen as over bearing and draconian by some but getting it right is essential and why the entire team at Talisman are involved in all H&S aspects.
- All our operations are appropriately risk assessed.
- Our equipment is inspected in line with LOLER (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998) and PUWER (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998).
- We are insured to £5m for Public and Products Liability and also hold £10m Employers liability.
- Our Staff are all trained and qualified to a high standard with many of the team also having an individual specialism in which they hold further or higher qualifications and lead on.
- Our staff receive regular refresher training and re-certification as well as continual professional development to ensure the team is always up to date and as efficient and safe as is possible.